When it comes to fun, Kindred resorts are the best, bar none. Let’s subscribe to the theory that “It’s 5 o’clock somewhere,” and take a moment on this busy Friday to sip and savor some of the bars of Kindred — where the decor and ambience of each is as unique as its signature cocktails.
Pictured, clockwise from top, are:
- Pacific Palms Resort's Red Restaurant and Bar, City of Industry, California: An upscale bar with magnificent modern design, live music, and a glowing counter that's always a conversation starter.
- The Breakers' The Seafood Bar, Palm Beach, Florida: A casually elegant oceanfront hotspot, with breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean, open-beam ceilings, and two fantastic L-shaped aquarium bar counters where small fish swim under your glass.
- Queen & Crescent Hotel's Club Car Lounge, New Orleans, Louisiana: A charming lobby lounge and the perfect place to relax after a day of shopping and touring — or to gear up for a night in the infamous French Quarter, just two blocks away.
- Sanderling Resort's Sandbar, Duck, North Carolina: A casual outdoor oasis, where guests sit on the deck under an umbrella to nosh on everything from small plates to burgers.
- Catamaran Resort Hotel & Spa's Moray's Lounge, San Diego, California: An elegant brass bar with 800-gallon saltwater tank featuring a rainbow of tropical fish and its namesake resident the moray eel.
- Wequassett Resort and Golf Club's LiBAYtion, Harwich, Massachusetts: A beachfront bar offering the most extraordinary water views on Cape Cod under a fashionable pergola, with nightly live music to get your toes tapping.